Course Schedule : 23/10-29/10/2017
Workshop Fee HK$1800 per module; HK$8800 for 5 module
- Explain to attendees the physical effects that trigger points produce.
- Explain to attendees the procedure required to heal the muscles involved
- Attendees will participate with a partner to palpate trigger points.
- Attendees will practice and apply techniques they have learnedto treat trigger points in different locations of the body.
- Upon completion of a module, attendees will learn the basic knowledge and symptoms of trigger points associated with that module.
- Upon completion of a module, all attendees will receive a signed “Certificate of Completion” thatincludes the module name, date of attendance, as well as the name of the attendee.
After a brief introductory lecture about Trigger Point Therapy, William will demonstrate where the trigger points are located, and whichcan produce migraine, headache, vertigo / dizziness, toothache, jaw joint pain, neck pain / stiffness, and tinnitus.
Attendees will practice the demonstrated techniques with a partner.
All attendees will receive a “Certificate of Completion” for each module attended.
Attending Trigger Point Therapy Workshop Modules 1 – 5 is a prerequisite to attending a Trigger Point certificate course.